Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Finally posted!

Everyone at school seems to be addicted to HSM. I shall expect hearing "We're all in This Together" tommorow.

And My firend gave me the Photoshop syndrome (-_-)

And I just got my report card yesterday. I ended up in Top 8. T_T

Oh well.
On a lighter tone, 2 animes will make (or made) a comeback:

1. Ghost Fighter, Starting tommorow, Monday-Friday, 5:30 PM, GMA 7. (WAHAHAHAH! Ghost Fighter in 5:30, Yu Yu Hakusho in 6 !!)

2. Tantei Gakuen Q (Detective School Q) Started this Teusday, 4:30 AM, 6:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Animax. (KOTAE WA HOTOTSU !!)

On a darker tone, Yakitate! Japan has ended this week on HERO TV, as well as Cardcaptor Sakura on Animax. (T_T)

(I'm already missing Yukito and Shigeru...)

I think that's all for now...
Snow fell @: 4:46 AM, and 0 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG