Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Sunday, June 11, 2006

[mood: netural]
[listening to: Dark Side Stories-Nakahara Shigeru and Hiyama Nobuyuki]

Being a sempai in the elementary division is fun, but tiring...

Math: Our math teacher is strict. Sort of. But I find math easy XD. sure, introductions and seat arrangements are fine(they don't know I'm beside my best friend! WAHAHAHAHAAH!), but on the next days after that, we have homework. Easy homework.

P.A.: Yesh, gardening's our first lesson in PA!!!! Weeding is fun...Not to mention that our teacher's hilarious.

English: I loooooove our teacher. She's fun,and she reads anime. We had a game on our first day and both me and my friend have to sing. She sang a Chobits song, while I sang the english version of Hohoemi no Bakudan(so they'll know what I'm singing about.)

Social Studies Health and Science are fine, I guess...
Snow fell @: 12:41 AM, and 0 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG