Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Monday, April 03, 2006

Ohayo!Anyway, I'm now addicted to another anime, called(I know it's been made tons of years ago, but animax revived it...sort of...)...

YU YU HAKUSHO!!!!!

I know....it's an old anime, but I really liked it(Kurama sepcifically), and it really boosted as my top 1 favorite anime, tied with TGQ, Naruto and Samurai 7.

The problem is: I don't know why I liked it!(O_O)

Your Kurama! Your very smart and calm at most times! Kurama's hot! (Opinion) He's mine just wanted to say that! (jk)
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Snow fell @: 6:31 AM, and 0 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG