Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

(mood: happy yet tired)
(listening to: none. I was wacthing Yu Yu Hakusho in YouTube, so I paused it to post this.)
I have 2 articles to post:

1. The Aikkido Orientation: THE AFTERMATH.

Well, yup, it's just an orientation: FOR NOW. sensei (that's what I call him XD) told us some rules when entering/exiting. He also told us about the uniforms and such. Wel, I AM excited to learn Aikkido...

2.Summer blues...

....or summer reds. XD. AHHHH! Even I'm beside an aircon right now, it's still too HOT!!!!! Well, better to be so Hot than SUPER ULTRA COLD.
Snow fell @: 10:13 PM, and 0 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG