Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Thursday, November 03, 2005

(mood: SUPER HYPER XD)
(listening to: none)
yessss!Only a few more posts from the TGQ Message Boards and I'm gonna be a "DDS Student"!fwee~ and after that I only need 100 more posts to become a "Class A", and then after that, I will only need 250 to become a "Class A"!



What kind of ANGEL are you?



Quiz made by Angela
SShocking
IInfluential
EEnjoyable
RRounded
RRelaxing
AAwesome

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com








Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are Super-Cool!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com



Kawaii...

If you were in an anime what kind of girl would you be?(anime pics and MANY results)
brought to you by Quizilla

And Aya, thanks for volunteering to
make the blog Layout!I'll post it on my next entry~

-Ryua-chan
Snow fell @: 2:31 AM, and 1 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG