Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Friday, November 04, 2005

(mood: SUPER HAPPY)
(Listening to: Fuhen)

YATTA!Finally became a "DDS Student" in the TGQ Message Boards!
Not only that, Aya finally finished my new layout!(A MIILION THANKS TO YOU!)

I'm also finding anyone who can teach me how to make this "multi-skinned", so I can also show Kazuhi's work....please comment if you know how to...

Also, I may can't write an entry on weekdays(except Friday )starting Nov. 7, since classes are starting again....T_T

And Kazuhi-chan, thanks 4 the winamp skins you gave me!
Snow fell @: 1:32 AM, and 0 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG