Winter Kiss Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss
Winter Kiss

Saturday, November 05, 2005

(mood: half-happy,half-sad,half-"addicted to do *the icy, freezing wintry-cold DeathGlare of Doom (Copyright Amakusa Ryu)* to everyone..*swt*
(Listening to: Where is Love)

Greaaaaaaaaaaat, I just realized that I can't make my blog multi-skinned...*swt*
Oh Well....
Now Let's talk about happier things....
Okay, my b-day is Nov.7 and NOT Nov.5, but since Nov.7 is the starting of our school days while Nov.6, my "Oto-san" is going to Japan(yay!), I celebrated it today....AND WE HAD A BLAST!
Especialy what they gave to me.....Imagine ORIGAINAL DVDs OF AKIRA KUROSAWA AND HAYAO MIYAZAKI !!!!
wheee!!!And Aya-chan also registered !!!
*sighs* looks like I had mixed-up day today....
Snow fell @: 4:59 AM, and 2 host club members rejoiced.
Live Journal Multiply Xanga Splash 311 Mienai Story Blogskins BLOG